Holborn Training provides Pitman Training courses at our centres in London Notting Hill, Croydon, Holborn and Central Manchester.
With the exception of our tutor led classes, you can start our courses anytime – there’s no waiting for term to start!
We train in three ways:
- Self-paced, in-centre study
- Tutor led seminars
- Home study via distance learning
Most of our students choose the self-paced method, which allows you to learn at your own pace at one of our training centres, at a PC with audio tuition and a high quality workbook. Help is on hand in the form of our expert training team if you get stuck.
If you’re short on time, we recommend attending one of our classroom based courses that last for one or two days.
And, a large selection of our courses can be studied online – perfect if you can’t reach one of our training centres.
Pitman Training Locations
020 7025 4700 – High Holborn Training Centre
020 7792 5214 – Notting Hill Training Centre
0161 923 6814 – Manchester Training Centre
020 8688 0378 – Croydon Training Centre
Or Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why We’re Special
Our aim is to provide you with the highest quality training courses, in the most convenient way.
Did you know that:
- We’re the oldest name in office skills based training, and have been training the nation for over 175 years!
- We offer over 200 courses
- We have an exceptionally high pass rate – in 2012 97% of students passed their exams on their first attempt
- We’re a Microsoft IT Academy, and are recognised by CILEX, IAB, BCS and OCR
- We’re different from traditional colleges – there are no term dates or timetables, we pride ourselves on providing convenient and flexible ways for you to fulfil your training needs!
- And, you can study when you want during our long opening hours – we’re open daytimes, evenings and Saturdays
- Employers often approach us with ‘unadvertised jobs’, and we have a fantastic relationship with top recruitment agencies
- You can get on our instalment plan to help pay for your diploma
- Students can receive special discounts from the CV store, as well as applying for an NUS card and Oyster card discounts
“I’ve just finished my Executive P.A Diploma with Pitman Training and thoroughly enjoyed studying there. Knowing that the skills I’d gain by studying here would be so transferable, made me sure that it would not be a waste of time or money! Pitman is great in that it’s so flexible so you can fit your studying in around a job or family. The trainers are always so helpful and I always felt comfortable asking them for help.
Lots of advice was given to improve my C.V; applying for jobs and interviews can be daunting but the trainers were always incredibly supportive and willing to help. I particularly enjoyed the seminar days and learnt so many useful tips. I would recommend Pitman to anybody wanting to improve their skills and make themselves more employable.
Emily Kingsford, Executive PA Diploma, January 2013
Find out more about what our students say here.