Totally Flexible, Totally Convenient, Training For You!
We train in three ways:
- Self-paced, in-centre study in London (Holborn or Notting Hill), Croydon and Manchester
- Tutor-led, 1 or 2-day seminars in London Holborn and Manchester
- Home study via distance learning
It’s your choice! But no matter which study method you choose, our friendly training team is always on hand during our long opening ours (which include evenings and Saturdays) to help you get the most out of your course in the most convenient way.
We’re different from traditional colleges in that you can start a course with us at any time. There’s no waiting for term to start! And our training methodology gives you the flexibility to study when you want – there’s no timetables!
An alternative to studying in our comfortable training centres is online distance learning with phone support – perfect if you can’t get in to see us. In fact, many students enjoy a blend of in-centre and online study to make the most of their study time – just get in touch to find out more!
Why We’re Special
Our aim is to provide you with the highest quality training courses, in the most convenient way.
Did you know that:
- We’re the oldest name in office skills based training, and have been training the nation for over 175 years!
- We provide secretarial courses in Notting Hill, Holborn, Croydon and Central Manchester
- We offer over 200 courses
- We have an exceptionally high pass rate – in 2014 97% of students passed their exams on their first attempt
- We’re a Microsoft IT Academy, and are recognised by CILEX, AAT, BCS and OCR
- We’re different from traditional colleges – there are no term dates or timetables! We pride ourselves on providing convenient and flexible ways for you to fulfil your training needs!
- And, you can study when you want during our long opening hours – we’re open daytimes, evenings and Saturdays
- Employers often approach us with ‘unadvertised jobs’, and we have a fantastic relationship with top recruitment agencies
- We have a range of instalment plans to help you get started.
- Students can receive special discounts from the CV store, as well as applying for an NUS card and Oyster card discounts
Why Not Get In Touch And Find Out More?
Notting Hill Training Centre – 020 7792 5214
High Holborn Training Centre – 020 7025 4700
Croydon Training Centre – 020 8688 0378
Manchester Training Centre – 0161 923 6814
Student Review – Diploma Level Executive PA Course
“I’ve just finished my Executive PA Diploma with Pitman Training and thoroughly enjoyed studying there. Knowing that the skills I’d gain by studying here would be so transferable, made me sure that it would not be a waste of time or money! Pitman is great in that it’s so flexible so you can fit your studying in around a job or family. The trainers are always so helpful and I always felt comfortable asking them for help.
Lots of advice was given to improve my C.V; applying for jobs and interviews can be daunting but the trainers were always incredibly supportive and willing to help. I particularly enjoyed the seminar days and learnt so many useful tips. I would recommend Pitman to anybody wanting to improve their skills and make themselves more employable.
Emily Kingsford, Executive PA Diploma, London, January 2013
Find out more about what our students say here.