Holborn Training Ltd operates Pitman Training centres in Holborn, Notting Hill and Manchester under franchise from Pitman Training Group.
The history of the Pitman name spans over 175 years, and today Pitman Training are known as leaders in office skills training.
How do we train?
We train in three ways, priding ourselves on the flexibility of our courses. Unlike a school or a college, we have no term dates meaning you can start and study our courses when you like.
- Self-Paced – The majority of our students invest a lot of their time in our fantastic self-paced training methodology at one of our centres. This method allows you to learn at your own pace, at a PC with audio tuition and a high quality workbook. And if you get stuck, you simply ask one of our friendly trainers for help.
- Distance Learning – Enjoy even more flexibility when you study from home. Our supportive trainers are just a phone call or email away if you need help.
- Seminars – Where time is short, students enjoy our instructor led training in group seminars that provide them with career enhancing skills in just one or two days of study. Many of our corporate clients choose this option, and we have a number of corporate group discounts in place.
We understand how difficult it can be deciding which course to study, so to make sure you find the right course for you, we invite you to come into one of our centres and meet with a Course Advisor for a chat.
They’ll give you a tour of the centre, take you through a free demo and help you decide which course is for you according to your career aspirations.
Our students benefit from our good relationship with respected recruitment agencies, and alongside our weekly jobs email to students, we regularly post job vacancies on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
We have a wide range of diplomas, courses and seminars, with over 200 on offer.
Our most popular courses are:
- Legal secretarial courses
- Executive PA courses
- Secretarial training
- Touch typing courses
- Bookkeeping courses
- Event Management courses
- Microsoft Office course
On completion of an exam at the end of your course, you’ll receive a nationally recognised Pitman Training certificate.
All three of our centres are centrally located with great transport links.
For maps and directions for each centre, click the links below:
Each centre is equipped with the latest technology and has been set out like offices to reflect a workplace environment.
We have flexible opening hours in all three of our centres to enable students to manage their studying with their other commitments.
|Holborn and Notting Hill||Manchester|
Don’t forget – if you can’t get to one of our centres, you can study from home via distance learning.
Why should you study with us?
- Start anytime – there are no term dates or timetables.
- Enjoy long opening hours – we’re open daytimes, evenings and Saturdays.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- Get group discounts if you’re a corporate client.
- Instalment plans may be available to help with funding.
- Over 100 career enhancing courses to choose from.
- Excellent pass rates.
- We’re a Microsoft IT Academy, and are recognised by AMSPAR, CILEX, IAB, AAT, BCS and OCR.
- Receive regular updates with exclusive job opportunities.
- Special discounts for the CV Store.
- NUS card and Oyster card discounts for Diploma students.
Terms and Conditions
Price Bailey LLP
7th Floor Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
Company Registration No. 2457055
VAT No. 663 1680 33