Many students finish their course with us and go on to high-status, well-paid careers. We also have terrific success in training people who are trying to get back into the workforce after some time away. And we’re always happy to impart careers advice, based on our knowledge of what’s going on in the world of office work.
Below are some of the most popular career paths our students take, and the skills you will need in order to join them.
This is by far the most popular course on offer at Pitman Training in London and Croydon, and a career as an Executive PA can be very rewarding when you have the right skills.
Read our article on working as a PA – and how to reach the top for more handy tips.
A varied and busy role, Medical Secretaries will have to deal with both patients and doctors. Our Medical Secretarial Plus Diploma is your first step towards a rewarding career as a Medical Secretary.
Read our blog on why becoming a Medical Secretary is a career with helping people at its heart.
The Legal Secretarial career offers the opportunity to work in various different sectors – our students have gone on to work in criminal law, civil litigation, conveyancing, family law, and wills and probate.
Click here to find out which legal sector is for you.
A Bookkeeper’s job is to track spending and file accounts that show an accurate list of outgoings. To succeed in this career you will need to be good with numbers, and have fantastic organisational skills.
Visit our blog to find out why you should choose Pitman for your Bookkeeping training.
As an Event Manager, you could be planning weddings, parties, corporate events and much more!
Click here to find out what it takes to work in the events industry.
Why Should I Study With Pitman?
Here are just some of the reasons why people choose to study with us:
- We offer free careers consultations to help you decide which course is right for you
- You can have a free course demo before you enrol and try out our unique learning style
- Our nationally recognised courses are designed to equip you with practical, workplace ready skills
- The flexible training style allows you to combine studying with any other commitments, such as work or job hunting
- Study from home via our distance learning programme
- You’ll receive an outstanding level of support from our friendly training team, who are on hand to help at all times
- Payment plans are available to help you spread the costs
- Benefit from our weekly jobs newsletter and in centre jobs boards
Why not pop into one of our centres to see for yourself?
If you’d like to find out more about how our courses can help your career, just get in touch today for a free careers consultation and demo with one of our Course Advisors.
Locations For Study & Careers Advice.
Train for your new career in one of the following locations:
Enquiring from the Manchester area? Click here for further details.