- Gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- Start any time – even today, in London or Manchester.
- Study daytimes, evenings, Saturdays or a mixture.
- Get exemptions for skills you already have.
- Qualify in as little as 12 weeks or take up to a year.
What We Cover.
The Business IT Diploma With Marketing & PR is made up of core modules including:
- Get Into Marketing
- Get Into PR
- Effective Business Communication
- Touch Typing for Beginners or Keyboard Speed Development
- Word Intermediate
- Word Advanced
- Excel Intermediate or Excel Advanced
As all our diploma programmes offer a high degree of tailorability, prices and duration are calculated for the specific needs of each student, based on exemptions for their existing skills.
About This Programme.
Creative jobs like Marketing and PR (public relations) are very attractive, which is why the competition for positions can be fiercely competitive.
Those with the best qualifications will shine through the interview process – and this marketing training and PR diploma course will prove that you are just that, one of the best.
Not only will you learn computer skills and total command of Microsoft’s universally accepted software programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, but you will also be able to start your new career with a solid understanding of the Marketing and PR business that will stand you in good stead from day one.
And don’t forget, these are transferable skills, sought after by most employers.
Who Should Study For The Pitman Training Business IT Diploma With Marketing & PR?
Anybody who wants to get a broad understanding of Microsoft Office with marketing or PR in mind or people currently working in marketing or PR who want a qualification to prove their worth in the jobs market.