- Gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- Start any time – even today, in London or Manchester.
- Study daytimes, evenings, Saturdays or a mixture.
- Get exemptions for skills you already have.
- Qualify in as little as 16 weeks or take up to a year.
- Get started from as little as £600.00.
What We Cover.
The Business IT Diploma With HR is made up of core modules including:
- Get Into Personnel
- Effective Business Communication
- Touch Typing for Beginners or Keyboard Speed Development
- Word Part 1 (Intermediate)
- Word Expert (Advanced)
- Excel Part 1 (Intermediate) or Excel Part 2 (Advanced)
- Manual Payroll
- Sage Payroll
About This Programme.
Nothing is more critical to everyone’s lives than employment, which is why few jobs carry such influence and social responsibility as those in Personnel or Human Resources.
The result is a career that is both rewarding and always professional in its approach.
Not only will this Diploma give you computer skills and total command of Microsoft’s universally accepted software programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access, but you will also be able to start your new career with a solid understanding of the personnel business that will stand you in good stead from day one.
And don’t forget, these are transferable skills, sought after by most employers.
As all our diploma programmes offer a high degree of tailorability, prices and duration are calculated for the specific needs of each student, based on exemptions for their existing skills.
Contact us for details.
To download the brochure please click on the badge below:
Who Should Study For The Pitman Training Business IT Diploma With HR?
Anybody who is serious about moving into the fast changing world of human resources.
You are likely to be someone who is aiming at a career in HR with an organisation, a business owner whose personnel function has grown to the point where you need a deeper understanding of its management or an existing HR professional who needs a qualification to prove their worth in the jobs market.
MS Office, Word training, Excel training at Pitman Training London and Manchester.