This seminar is available as an in-house training day for groups of 10 students or more, at your premises or ours.
It’s aimed at staff tasked with drafting effective business communication. During our intensive, one-day seminar students will learn:
- How to express themselves persuasively using plain English and the correct tone.
- The essential rules of grammar, punctuation and spelling as they apply to business letters.
- To develop accuracy, brevity and clarity when writing business letters.
- To ensure the look of the letter is right for the purpose.
- How to plan and sequence a letter effectively.
- How to produce a first draft quickly.
- To develop the skills needed to write letters in response to complaints and learn how to write letters for results.
Call 020 7025 4700 NOW to enquire or book!
More Information About Our Seminars.
Our seminars take place at our High Holborn Training Centre (click here for directions).
Each seminar will start at 09:30 and finish at approximately 16:30. A light lunch will be served and is included in the seminar price.
All materials are supplied so you only need to bring a pen!
Pitman Training certificates will be awarded for attendees of The Professional Receptionist, Meetings & Minutes and The Executive Secretary/PA and these seminars are acceptable as electives on our diploma programmes.
Other subjects do not qualify for a Pitman Training certificate.
How To Book Or Find Out More.
Booking your place is really easy!
The first step is to call us on 020 7025 4700 or email to check availability.
If you’re booking for yourself, we’ll accept payment by credit card over the phone.
If you’re booking through your employer, we’ll email you the necessary paperwork and start the ball rolling.
So why not contact us today? We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Canadian Motivational Speaker, Nina Spencer
for Business Keynotes, Conferences, Association meetings
Want one of the top Canadian motivational speakers, a Canadian keynote speaker for your business, association meeting or conference? Business motivational speaker, Nina Spencer knows how to move an audience.