If you’re an experienced staff member being given leadership or management responsibilities or a team leader, this course will help you add value at work.
In just 25-35 hours you’ll cover the following key topics:
- Communication Barriers
- Management Research
- Sources of Information
- Understanding Quantitative and Qualitative Data
- Communication Systems and Processes
- Workplace Communication Structures
- Culture in the Workplace
- Adapting to Improve Your Workplace Communication
This communications course is available online and you have access to the training for 3 months, although most students complete the programme in as little as 25-30 hours.
- The material is focused on work and careers.
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained, reinforcing your learning and creating a memorable course-style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ to give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge.
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off.
- Automatic progress tracking to help you see your progress, building up your motivation.
At the end of the course you’ll take an exam leading to the award of a handsome Pitman Training certificate!