Pitman Training’s Get Into PR course is designed to provide students with their first step into the fast moving world of PR and marketing.
You’ll need to invest approximately 12 hours of self-paced study time to complete the course, and you can study in London or Croydon, or from home.
Get Into PR is also a module in our comprehensive Business IT with Marketing and PR Diploma, which covers a wide range of topics such as Microsoft Office and Marketing Essentials.Enquiring from the Manchester area? Click here for further details.
In 12 hours of self-paced study, you’ll cover the following 4 lessons:
- Lesson One: A definition of PR, the duties of a PR assistant
- Lesson Two: The importance of a PR plan, tips for writing press releases
- Lesson Three: PR and the internet, ethics and the law
- Lesson Four: Exhibitions and other events. Feature articles
How We Train
Get Into PR is a self-paced course that can be studied at times to suit you, during our long opening hours.
We’re open daytimes, evenings and Saturdays, and you can even study from home.
You’ll work through the course with an audio tutor and a workbook, and will benefit from the help and support of our training team either in centre, or via phone or email if you study from home.
Study in one of our training centres or from home via our distance learning programme.
More Career Building Courses
Get Into PR is a module in our Business IT with Marketing and PR diploma, and is a popular elective module in many of our comprehensive diploma programmes.
Other career building courses include:
- Marketing Essentials
- Marketing Mix – Online Course
- Marketing Principles & Practices – Online Course
- Event Management Essentials
- Event Management Diploma
- Social Media for Business Diploma