Interpersonal Communications Skills Course.
Includes 9 key topics:
• Introduction to Interpersonal Communication
• Written Communication
• Active Listening
• Questioning Skills
• Types of Meetings
• Leading Effective Meetings
• How to Deliver Effective Presentations
• Using Visual Aids
• Presentation Skills
You will learn how to improve your own written and oral communication skills through study and a range of activities.
You will develop other communication skills, including presentation skills, meetings management, networking and conferencing, as well as developing and justifying a plan for the implementation of improvements.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
This course was written for anyone who needs to improve their communication skills and especially experienced individuals being given, or looking for, more responsibility at work, such as team leaders or new managers.
This programme is available online and you have access to the training for 3 months, although most students complete the programme in as little as 20-30 hours.
- The material is focused on work and careers.
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained, reinforcing your learning and creating a memorable course-style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ to give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge.
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off.
- Automatic progress tracking to help you see your progress, building up your motivation.
At the end of the course you’ll take an exam leading to the award of a handsome Pitman Training certificate!