This qualification is designed to help you win your first office job or help you return to work after a break by equipping you with demonstrable, practical skills by the best known name in office skills training.
In as little as 5 weeks, you could have your Pitman Training “Introduction To Office Skills” diploma and be on the way to building a great new career in administration.
The great thing about this diploma is that you choose 4 subjects from the list below, to ensure that you pick exactly the right office skills for the current jobs market and to suit your personality.
You can learn to touch type (or if you can already do so, we’ll improve your speed and accuracy),
learn the key products in the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook or learn elementary bookkeeping skills.
Our aim is for you to graduate with good all-round office skills.
Learn at times to suit you, taking advantage of our long opening hours and enjoying the support of our friendly, experienced trainers.
What Is Covered.
This Introduction To Office Skills diploma programme is tailor-made for you. Simply choose any four subjects from the following list:
- Touch Typing for Beginers
- Keyboard Speed Development (for experienced touch typists)
- Audio Transcription Level 1
- Communication At Work (basic English grammar, writing skills, telephone techniques)
- Effective Business Communication
- Business English
- Word Part 1 (beginner’s to intermediate word processing)
- Word Part 2 (for advanced Word users)
- Excel Part 1 (beginner’s to intermediate spreadsheets)
- Excel Part 2 (for advanced Excel users)
- Outlook (emails, diary management, office organisation)
- Beginners’ Bookkeeping (elementary bookkeeping for business)
- Understanding Business Accounts
- Health & Safety
- Go Get That Job
If you already have a high degree of skills in some of the modules, you may not need to sit them again, simply taking the exam to prove your competence on your way to earning your full diploma.
Our friendly course advisors will advise you on whether you’re ready for “exam-only.”