In this course you will develop the skills needed to plan agreed improvements to workplace communications; to implement the plan and develop appropriate measures to monitor and evaluate success.
- Managing Internal Workplace Communication
- Managing External Workplace Communication
- Importance of Information
- What is Knowledge?
- Information Management
- Planning Information Exercise
In this age of ever-growing information, understanding effective methods of communication in your organisation is a key skill. You will cover the skills needed to manage both internal and external communication. The course also looks at how information flows in an organisation, how to turn data into information, and how to turn information into knowledge.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is ideal for anyone who is taking on more responsibility at work, such as a new manager or team leader.
This programme is available online and you have access to the training for 3 months, although most students complete the programme in as little as 13-16 hours.
- The material is focused on work and careers.
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained, reinforcing your learning and creating a memorable course-style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ to give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge.
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off.
- Automatic progress tracking to help you see your progress, building up your motivation.
At the end of the course you’ll take an exam leading to the award of a handsome Pitman Training certificate!