If you need to get an understanding of the fundamentals of marketing, this short course is ideal for you.
This online marketing course covers 4 key building blocks:
- The Role of Market Research
- The Role of the Marketing Mix
- Product Price Place Promotion
- The 7 P’s
In as little as 15-25 hours you could earn your nationally recognised Pitman Training certificate!
Who Should Take This Course?
This programme was written for people who are new to the subject and find themselves asking “what is marketing?”
It is ideal for people seeking a first marketing job or for managers and team leaders who need to broaden their understanding of business as a whole.
This marketing course is available online and you have access to the training for 3 months, although most students complete the programme in as little as 15-25 hours.
- The material is focused on work and careers.
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained, reinforcing your learning and creating a memorable course-style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ to give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge.
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off.
- Automatic progress tracking to help you see your progress, building up your motivation.
At the end of the course you’ll take an exam leading to the award of a handsome Pitman Training certificate!