If you’re looking to get up to speed quickly on marketing, this short programme (typically 15-20 study hours) is ideal.
You’ll cover the 3 essential areas you need to know:
- What is Marketing?
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Practices
To find out more or to enrol, just call our friendly Course Advisors:
This online marketing course is aimed at everyone who needs a good overview of the subject and is particularly popular with people who have been prompted to team leader or management roles.
Online Marketing Course – Programme Objectives.
Everyone has heard of marketing – but what actually is it? This module will help you understand the real function and nature of marketing.
You will also examine core marketing principles and practices. You will get hands-on with a Marketing Audit, undertaking an internal and an external analysis of your organisation.
Finally you will carry out a Buyer Behaviour activity.
- Career and work-focused learning.
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained, reinforcing your learning and creating a memorable course-style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge.
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off.
- Automatic progress tracking helps you see your progress, building up your motivation.
At the end of the course you will take an exam leading to a handsome Pitman Training certificate.