Pitman Training’s Microsoft Project course will introduce you to the new features of the latest 2010 version.
Not only will this course teach you the ins and outs of Microsoft Project, it will also prepare you to take the Microsoft 70-178 exam, Managing Projects with Project 2010 MCTS.
How This Microsoft Project Course Works
Our Microsoft Project course is taught online by Dahlia Gelbaum, a certified Project Management professional whose approach to teaching Microsoft Project is perfect for beginners and experts alike.
As this is a video based distance learning programme, you can study when it’s convenient for you, wherever you like.
Whilst the average student can complete this course in 8 hours, you have a whole year to access the course, giving you plenty of time to revise and really cement your knowledge.
And, there’s 24 hour online support if you get stuck!
We offer free course demos and free careers consultations with an expert Course Advisor, so you can be sure it’s the right course for you.
Just get in touch today via phone or email to arrange your demo and consultation, or to book the course!
The course will teach you:
- How to build logical schedule models and manage multiple projects
- The difference between actual and remaining duration
- How to communicate project information with customised views and printed reports
You’ll work through 3 sections, with the following lessons:
- Getting started with Microsoft Project 2010
- Understanding Projects
- Starting a project from scratch
- Managing tasks
- Deadlines and constraints
- Working with recurring tasks
- Introduction to project resources
- Managing resource assignments
- Assigning project costs
- Tracking and analysing a project
- Updating task progress
- Comparing progress and baseline
- Custom fields, views and tables
- Manipulating data
- Communicating project information
- Collaborating projects and resources
To find out more about the course, or to receive the full course outline and try a free demo, send us an enquiry or give us a call and we’ll be happy to help!