If you’re an experienced staff member being given leadership or management responsibilities, or if you’re moving into a team leader role, this course will help you add real value at work real value to their work.
In just 30-35 hours you’ll cover the following key topics:
- Communication barriers
- Management research
- Sources of information
- Understanding quantitative and qualitative data
- Communication systems and processes
- Workplace communication structures
- Culture in the workplace
- Adapting to improve your workplace communication
How The Course Works
Communication At Work is available online and students will have access to the course for 3 months, although most students will complete the course in as little as 25-30 hours.
- The material is focused on work and careers
- Specially designed learning activities to help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained, reinforcing your learning and creating a memorable course style
- Interactive ‘quick quizzes’ to give you the chance to test your new found knowledge
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off
- Automatic progress tracking to help you see your progress, building up your motivation
At the end of the course, you’ll take an exam leading to a nationally respected Pitman Training certificate.
People Who Enrolled On This Course Also Tried….
- Leadership Attributes & Skills
- Time Management
- Personalities, Profiles & Plans
- Interpersonal Communications
- Managing Internal & External Workplace Communications
- Principles, Standards & Conventions of Accounting
- Marketing Principles & Practices
- Marketing Mix
- Team Development
- MS Office Plus Diploma
- Event Management Diploma
- Admin Management Diploma
- Office Management Diploma