This an all new, exciting two-day course aimed at PA’s, senior secretaries, office managers and executive assistants who are looking to develop their roles, improve their skills and enhance their performance at work.
By the end of this comprehensive pa training programme in London, you will:
- Understand the role of the Executive PA and others’ expectations
- Know how to build a more successful working relationship with your manager
- Understand the principles of assertive behaviour and how to communicate confidently
- Be able to plan and monitor ongoing tasks and projects successfully
- Be confident to contribute effectively in meetings
- Know how to manage your time more effectively
- Be able to develop your role and take accountability
- Have tips and techniques for analysing problems and making decisions
What We Cover – Day 1.
- What we are going to cover
- What are your priorities?
The Role Of The PA / Executive Assistant:
- How and why the role is changing
- What skills you need to provide the proactive support your manager expects
- Understanding the role of management and where your contribution fits
- Working in partnership with your manager
Building Confidence And Assertiveness:
- Your comfort zone and how to move beyond it
- Recognise and overcome barriers to success
- Assertive behaviour and how to apply it
- Giving feedback to managers, colleagues and other team members
Speaking In Front Of Groups:
- Preparing and presenting information at meetings
- Representing your manager at meetings
- Interpersonal awareness and influencing others
- Matching and mirroring – language and behaviour
- Asking the right questions
- Active listening
What We Cover – Day 2.
- Identify issues or areas for improvement
- Developing a logical and objective approach to analysing the gap
- Seeking and generating ideas for alternative solutions
- Developing the new process, system or channels to implement change
Managing Small Projects / Events:
- How to plan and think ahead for success
- Tools and techniques to use
- Monitoring to achieve the objective
Time Management Tips:
- Managing yourself, your manager and the workload
- Looking at symptoms of poor time management and how they can be overcome
- Setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- To do lists, planners and other tools
Taking More Control And Responsibility:
- Solving problems effectively and with confidence
- Making decisions in your manager’s absence
- Using initiative to achieve the task
Practical Case Studies:
- Exercises and practice based on real life tasks and scenarios
- Practical review and action planning.
Location & Dates.
This exciting programme will take place in London’s High Holborn on a date to be announced shortly.
Call 020 7025 4700 for updates.
Price – Executive PA Course London.
The price of this programme is only £624.75 + VAT per person.
How To Book.
To find out more or to book your place, just call our friendly Course Advisors on 020 7025 4700 – but please don’t delay as places are limited and this course always sells out!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Important Additional Information.
While participants in this 2-day training course will receive a certificate, it is not an official Pitman Training award and this programme does not count as an elective on Pitman Training diploma programmes.
This is an exciting new two-day course aimed at upskilling people who are already working as PA’s, senior secretaries or office managers.
At only £624.75 + VAT per delegate, it offers outstanding value in helping you take your skills to the next level.
Delivered by an experienced lecturer, you’ll enjoy learning dozens of practical tips to enable you to effectively contribute at work.
020 7025 4700 – High Holborn,
020 7792 5214 – Notting Hill,
0161 923 6814 – Manchester.
Or contact us by email.
Just ask for me or one of my colleagues. We’ll be glad to help.