Personal Development Course – Personalities, Profiles & Plans.
If you want to clarify your career goals and how to achieve them, learn, identify your personal strengths and weaknesses and learn about personality and profiling techniques, this is the course for you!
In just 13-16 hours you’ll learn:
- How Individuals Differ (including the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)
- Learning Styles
- Life and Career Planning
- Setting Standards and Objectives
Who Should Take This Course?
This online personal development course has been written for people who want to make the most of their careers and home life by fully realising their potential.
You’ll gain an insight into how individuals respond and behave and look at various learning styles and see how individuals differ.
In addition, you’ll carry out a personal skills audit and produce a personal development plan to review and maintain your life and career goals.
This personal development course is available online and you have access to the training for 3 months, although most students complete the programme in as little as 13-16 hours.
- The material is focused on work and careers.
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained, reinforcing your learning and creating a memorable course-style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ to give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge.
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off.
- Automatic progress tracking to help you see your progress, building up your motivation.
At the end of the course you’ll take an exam leading to the award of a handsome Pitman Training certificate!