If you’re responsible for creating a winning team at work, this short, online course is ideal for you.
In just 18-25 hours you’ll cover 4 key fundamentals:
- Developing a Winning Team
- Communicating with your Team
- Career Planning
- Succession Planning
Successful completion of the course will lead to the award of a Pitman Training certificate to prove to employers just how skilled you have become!
Who This Course Is Aimed At.
This course was written for people who have taken on the responsibility for running a team at work for the first time.
This team development course is available online and you have access to the training for 3 months, although most students complete the programme in as little as 18-25 hours.
- The material is focused on work and careers.
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained, reinforcing your learning and creating a memorable course-style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ to give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge.
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off.
- Automatic progress tracking to help you see your progress, building up your motivation.
At the end of the course you’ll take an exam leading to the award of a handsome Pitman Training certificate!