This essential time management training course covers 4 key areas:
- Work patterns and how your personality affects your approach to managing your time; Common time wasters, and the problems they cause.
- The importance of analysing your use of time in getting to grips with time management and a technique for doing this.
- How to prioritise, plan and schedule your activities so that you achieve your objectives; ways of saving time on the telephone; hints for organising your work area to save time.
- How to prevent or limit interruptions; the benefits of delegating, where suitable; techniques for holding effective meetings.
Students will explore the skills and techniques needed for effective time management and understand the main techniques required for effective time management to achieve personal objectives.
Who Should Take This Course?
This programme is aimed at people who have too much to do and not enough time to do it – at home or at work!
This time management course is available online and you have access to the training for 3 months, although most students complete the programme in as little as 13-16 hours.
- The material is focused on work and careers.
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained, reinforcing your learning and creating a memorable course-style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ to give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge.
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off.
- Automatic progress tracking to help you see your progress, building up your motivation.
At the end of the course you’ll take an exam leading to the award of a handsome Pitman Training certificate!