This essential online time management training course covers 4 key areas:
- Work patterns and how your personality affects your approach to managing your time; common time wasters, and the problems they cause.
- The importance of analysing your use of time in getting to grips with time management and a technique for doing this.
- How to prioritise, plan and schedule your activities so that you achieve your objectives; ways of saving time on the telephone; hints for organising your work area to save time.
- How to prevent or limit interruptions; the benefits of delegating, where suitable; techniques for holding effective meetings.
Students will explore the skills and techniques needed for effective time management and will understand the main techniques required for effective time management to achieve personal objectives.
Available to study online, you can start this course at any time and study when it’s convenient for you, wherever you are.
Who Should Take This Course?
This online Time Management course is aimed at people who have too much to do and not enough time to do it – at home or at work.
This time management course is available online and you have access to the training for 3 months, although most students complete the programme in as little as 13-16 hours.
- The material is focused on work and careers.
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained, reinforcing your learning and creating a memorable course-style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ to give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge.
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off.
- Automatic progress tracking to help you see your progress, building up your motivation.
At the end of the course you’ll take an exam leading to the award of a respected Pitman Training certificate.
Similar Online Management Training Courses
Please see below for our list of flexible, online management courses:
- Leadership Attributes & Skills
- Personalities, Profiles & Plans
- Communications In An Organisation
- Interpersonal Communications
- Managing Internal & External Workplace Communications
- Principles, Standards & Conventions Of Accounting
- Marketing Principles & Practices
- Marketing Mix
- Team Development
You may also be interested in our nationally recognised Office Management Diploma which covers Microsoft Office modules and much more.
If you’re not sure which course is for you, just get in touch with our expert Course Advisors who will be able to help and advise you.
We offer free career consultations where you can also try a free demo of the course before you enrol.