Do you need to achieve excellent audio typing skills for your career as a secretary or PA?
Our Level 2 Audio Typing course is the best choice for those who want to achieve typing skills to the OCR Text Processing Level 2 Audio Transcription (Intermediate) syllabus.
It’s recommended that you take our Audio Typing Level 1 course before you take this Level 2 course.
Why not come and visit us and sample the course for free?
We’ll even assess your skill level and chat about your career aspirations to make sure you’re taking the right course.
Audio Transcription 2 – Course Content
You’ll enjoy 6 self-paced lessons over 14 hours at one of our training centres in London or Croydon, covering the following subjects:
- Lesson One: Transcribing a letter, memo and report, including the changing of line spacing.
- Lesson Two: Transcribing a variety of documents which include special marks, brackets and vertical space, routing of documents.
- Lesson Three: Transcribing a variety of documents, including those which include the display of text in columns.
- Lesson Four: Transcribing documents from dictation including hesitations, corrections and missing text.
- Lesson Five: Transcribing documents and timing to help increase speed.
- Lesson Six: Transcribing a variety of documents without a break and timing.
Audio Typing Courses Locations
Our audio typing courses are self-paced – there’s no term dates or timetables, meaning you can start the course when you like.
We’re open daytimes, evenings and Saturdays, so if you need to fit your studying around your job, you’ll find it easy to schedule a time to come in to study.
You’ll work through the course with audio tuition and a personalised workbook, and if you get stuck our supportive team of trainers are always on hand to help and answer any questions.
At the end of the course you’ll take an exam, and when you pass you’ll receive a Pitman Training certificate as proof of your skill.
It’s recommended that you take Audio Transcription Level 1 first to give you a good grounding in the area.
If you want to train to be a Medical Secretary, why not look into our Medical Audio Transcription course?
Don’t worry if you’re not sure which course is for you – our friendly Course Advisors are on hand to answer any career or course related questions you may have.
Just get in touch via email or phone to see how we can help you.