If you can’t get to one of our Pitman Training centres in London (Holborn, Notting Hill and Croydon), a great alternative is home study.
You’ll enjoy even more flexibility whilst studying for your Pitman Training certificate with this online training methodology, and will still benefit from the support of our expert team of trainers who are just a phone call or email away.
You can even do a combination of home study and learning in our centre – it really depends on whatever suits your needs most.
Why Distance Learning?
We’re really proud of the flexibility of our training and with our distance learning option, you’ll have the luxury of being able to learn where and when you want, at times convenient for you.
- All files and software are internet based and accessed online allowing you to study anywhere with an internet connection. So if you want to study a Microsoft Word course but don’t have the software on your PC – don’t worry, as you can access Microsoft Word through the online portal.
- Get regular support from our expert trainers who are only an email or phone call away.
- Reduce your travel costs – you’ll only need to visit us for an induction or to take an exam.
Many of our popular diploma programmes are available via distance learning, including the following:
- Executive PA Diploma
- Legal Secretarial
- Medical Secretarial
- Event Management
- Foundation in Bookkeeping
- Accounting Technician
- Microsoft Office Plus
- Office IT
- Web Design
- IT Support Technician
- Network Support Technician
- IT Technician Plus
- Social Media for Business
Please note – the Audio Typing module has to be studied in centre.
Please contact us for the full list of diplomas available on distance learning.
The majority of our single courses are available to study from home as well, including these popular options:
Give us a call or send us an email to find out if your chosen course can be studied from home.
To check if your system is compatible, please click here: Compatibility Check