You’re in the right place – Pitman Training has a wide range of Social Media and Event Management courses aimed at providing you with the practical skills to get you noticed in the jobs market, helping you move one step closer to your dream job.
Our courses are available to study online or at one of our training centres in London and Croydon.
See below for the full list of Events and Social Media courses on offer, and don’t forget we are able to tailor the courses to suit your needs and areas of interest – just call or email us to speak to one of our Course Advisors!
- Event Management Diploma – Kick start a career in Events Management with our self-paced diploma. You’ll cover 9 core modules, plus any 2 modules from our complete course list.
- Event Management Essentials – This comprehensive 15 hour Event Management course will teach you everything you need in order to get started in the fast paced world of events; from budgeting your event to marketing, you’ll have it covered by the end of this course.
- Social Media for Business Diploma – This diploma covers all you need to know to manage your business’s social media accounts effectively. You’ll work through 11 modules in total, including all the short courses that are listed below, as well as 3 electives chosen from our course list. You can finish the diploma in as little as 3 weeks, or take up to a year.
- Social Media Strategy for Business – Learn how to build a social media strategy that works with this 7 hour online course.
- Twitter for Business – You’ll cover everything from how to optimise your profile, to how to measure your success in this comprehensive online Twitter course.
- LinkedIn for Business – Become a LinkedIn pro and get to grips with online networking and promoting your business effectively.
- Facebook for Business – Familiarise yourself with ways to create, build and engage an audience for your company on the most popular social network.
- Google + for Business – Get started on Google + and learn how to build your company’s online presence in just 4 hours.
- Video for Business – Learn the technical aspects of creating videos, including how you should be using video in business and how to promote your content.
- SEO for Business – Understand the ins and outs of Search Engine Optimisation, and get your company’s website and social media pages visible in Google’s web rankings.
- Blogging for Business – Learn how to blog in a professional capacity with this short 4 hour course.
- Social Media for Business Award – Specialise in four areas of social media with Pitman Training’s brand new Award.
Did you know we offer free course demos to help you decide if the course is for you before you enrol?
To arrange your free demo, get in touch today!
We make studying so easy and convenient! Study online or in one of our fully equipped training centres:
How The Courses Work
Our Social Media and Events Management courses can either be studied in one of our training centres or online, or a mixture of both – whatever is most convenient for you!
Studying in our training centres offers a high degree of flexibility – just drop into your nearest training centre when you can during our long opening hours and study as little or as much as you like in each study session, supported by our friendly, knowledgeable training team.
When you study online, you will still receive the help and support of our training team, who are just a phone call or an email away.
To find out more or to enrol on one of the courses, just get in touch today!