If you’re looking for a job in IT using the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, it’s essential that you know how Windows 7 works.
This short online course will teach the basics of Windows 7, including starting Windows 7, understanding its parameters and how you can personalise Windows 7 so that it fits in with the way your business works.
Other areas covered include aero peek, jump lists, pinned items, homegroups as well as how the innovative networking system allows users to share music, video and personal data in a quick and secure way.
Please get in touch if you would like to receive a full course outline, or to sample the course for free.
Windows 7 Course Structure.
- This is an online course which takes around 5 hours of self-paced study time to complete.
- Full 24 hour online support is available if you get stuck or have any questions.
More Technical Courses
Learning Windows 7 is often a popular elective choice in our IT Technical Diploma programmes.
If you’re interested in this course you might also be interested in the following:
- Communication Skills for IT Specialists
- MTA Networking Fundamentals
- MTA Security Fundamentals
- MTA Server Administration
- Network +
- A +
- CIW Foundations
Not sure which career would suit your career aspirations the most? Just get in touch with one of our friendly Course Advisors to find out more.