- Nationally recognised Pitman Training qualification
- You can start this IT Technical course at any time – even today!
- Study during the day, evenings, on Saturdays or a mixture.
- Train in London or Croydon, or from home.
- Qualify in as little as 8 weeks or take up to a year.
- Come to our centre for a free demo before you enrol.
Network Support Technician Diploma
If you want to work as a network or system administrator, or perhaps as external IT support or for an internal IT department, this is a great place to start!
You might already have some IT skills, and just need to take them to the next level.
This comprehensive diploma programme will give you the advanced IT technical skills required to work in networking.
Our nationally recognised Network Support Technician Diploma is extremely in depth, and will teach you everything you need to know about Network Support, from ensuring networks systems run smoothly, to offering customer and client support.
It’s a flexible course that you can study at your own pace, via online video tuition.
What’s Covered In This Network Support Training Programme?
You can study for this diploma in as little as 8 weeks or take up to a year.
You’ll cover 4 core subjects which are studied online:
- Communication Skills for IT Specialists
- MTA Security Fundamentals
- MTA Server Administration Fundamenatls
- Network +
In addition, you’ll undertake 1 “elective” subject which can be chosen from our full list of courses.
Electives that are popular amongst our Network Support Technician students include Learning Windows 7, Project Management Fundamentals or Cloud Essentials.
If you’re not sure which course is best for you and your career aspirations, just get in touch with one of our Course Advisors who will be happy to help you decide!
How Do We Train?
All of the modules in this diploma are video based online courses, where you will benefit from 24 hour online support if you need help or have any questions.
Why not find out about our other IT Technical and Web Design Diplomas?
To enrol, or to find out more about any of our courses, simply send us an email or call our Course Advisors.