Free MS Office Training Speech Notes.
Pitman Training in London and Manchester are proud to once again be part of the fantastic Office* show.
Office* is the hottest date in the PA calendar, and is a must attend exhibition for PAs, EAs, VAs, secretaries, receptionists and office managers alike.
It’s a great chance to network, meet suppliers, attend expert led seminars and hear inspirational talks.
Principal Shilpa Wymer will be delivering a session on the 8th October entitled ‘Excel – 21 Power Tips for Super PA’s’ at 12pm – come along and learn how to make Excel easier for your role!
Office* 2013 – The Essential Details
Dates: 8-9 October 2013
Location: National Hall, Olympia
Tickets: Register for free online, and save £20.
- Sessions from Adam Fidler, PA Access All Areas, Pitman Training and Shilpa Wymer.
- Keynote speaker Laura Schwartz – former Special Assistant to President Clinton
- Charity campaigner, TV presenter and bestselling author, Katie Piper
- The VA Breakfast
- Executive PA Magazine Reader Panel Q & A
- Top exhibitors, including businesses from the world of recruitment, travel, corporate gifts, health and beauty, event management, office supplies, magazines and much more!
You’re welcome to download the notes from our previous talks at Office* below.
If you would like any more information about what we do, just send us an email or give us a call – we’ll be happy to help!
PowerPoint with Punch! – A practical tour of the exciting features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, by Anna Royzk.
Super Efficiency for Secretaries, PAs & Office Managers – How to improve your efficiency at work, by Shilpa Wymer.
If you can’t make this year’s show, check back here afterwards for Shilpa’s Excel – 21 Power Tips for Super PA’s notes.