As you would expect from a training provider with our pedigree, this comprehensive, 13 subject office manager training course is designed with the aim of helping you find the cream of the jobs in this field. Your diploma is proof that you can deliver practical, productive skills, instantly in the workplace.
Many of our students report success in getting the best paid, highest status jobs when they add a Pitman Training diploma to their CV’s. Why not join them?
- Start any time and study at hours to suit you – daytimes, evenings, Saturdays or online.
- Gain a nationally recognised diploma qualification.
- 0% interest instalment plans may be available to fund your studies.
- Stand out from the job-hunting crowd.
- Study in London Holborn, London Notting Hill, Croydon or Manchester.
What We Cover In This Office Manager Training Course.
This very comprehensive office manager training course comprises 13 subjects of which 11 are “core” and 2 are “elective” or chosen by the student with the advice of their Course Advisor.
How Long Will My Course Take?
You have up to one year to complete your Office Management Diploma programme, but you may not need it! The flexibility of the Pitman Training method means that you could potentially complete it in as little as four months. And many students who work full time find 9 months is about right.
The key is that you can attend whenever you like during our long opening hours, which include daytimes, evenings and Saturdays. Or you can enjoy distance learning online – or a mixture of attendance and online study. It’s your choice!
What Do I Get?
This diploma programme is terrific value:
- Take up to a year to graduate, enjoying our 4 comfortable training centres.
- In-centre support and guidance from our training team during our long opening hours.
- Phone and email support for distance learning students.
- 13 workbooks and 13 exams.
- A nationally recognised diploma.
- 30% off your Oyster card.
- Eligibility for an NUS card.
- Hopefully - a brighter future!
Why not speak to one of our friendly Course Advisors to find out more?
London Holborn – 020 7025 4700
London Notting Hill – 020 7792 5214
Croydon – 020 8688 0378
Manchester 0161 923 6814
Do I Need An Office Manager Training Course?
Even though the economy is finally picking up, competition for the best office management jobs in London and Manchester is fierce!
You’ve got to be “fluent” in a wide range of subjects to really stand out from the job hunting crowd and this diploma programme has been designed to enable you to do exactly that.
At the same time, if your’re already working as an office manager, your employer should expect you to be at the top of your game, productive, efficient and effective. That’s why quite a number of progressive organisations sponsor their office managers on this course.
All you have to do to find out more is get in touch!
Other Related Courses
People who were interested in this diploma, also liked:
- Admin Assistant Diploma
- Admin Manager Diploma
- Secretarial Diploma
- Microsoft Office Plus Diploma
- Executive PA Diploma