How We Train.
At Pitman Training London And Croydon, we train in three ways, priding ourselves on the flexibility of our courses. Unlike a school or a college, we have no term dates meaning you can start and study our courses when you like.
1. Self-Paced – Many of our students opt for our fantastic self-paced training at our centres. This method allows you to learn at your own pace, at a PC with audio tuition and a handy workbook. And if you get stuck, our friendly training team are always happy to help.
2. Distance Learning – If you can’t make it to one of our centres, you can study from home. Our supportive trainers are just a phone call or email away if you need help.
3. Seminars – Where time is short, students enjoy our tutor led training in group seminars that provide them with career enhancing skills in just one or two days of study. Many of our corporate clients choose this option, and we have a number of corporate group discounts available.
To ensure you find the right course for you, we invite you to come into one of our centres and meet with a Course Advisor for a chat about your career aspirations, and you can even have a free demo of the course.
We have a good relationship with respected recruitment agencies, and our students receive weekly jobs emails with details of the latest job vacancies available!
Want to know more? Find out what our students say about our courses here
Why Study At Pitman Training London & Croydon?
- A trusted brand that’s recognised by employers and recruiters
- Excellent pass rates.
- Over 100 career enhancing courses to choose from.
- Start anytime – there are no term dates or timetables.
- Enjoy long opening hours – we’re open daytimes, evenings and Saturdays.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- 0% interest free payment plans available to help you get started
- Recognised by AMSPAR, CILEX, IAB, AAT, BCS, CompTIA and OCR and we’re a Microsoft IT Academy,
- NUS card and Oyster card discounts for Diploma students.
- Receive regular updates with exclusive job opportunities.
- Special discounts for the CV Store.
Shilpa Wymer, Principal of Holborn Training, Talks To in mid town
Terms and Conditions
Price Bailey LLP
7th Floor Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
Company Registration No. 2457055
VAT No. 663 1680 33