The campaign is designed to supercharge the UK’s workforce after shocking statistics revealed that 27% of young people in work feel depressed ‘always’ or ‘often’; and only 8% of us feel like we’re in our dream job.
The Career MOT
Are you making the most of your existing skills? Ever wondered what new skills could enhance your career?
Come and see us and try our free app to find out!
The Career MOT app will also highlight how your unique personality can be one of the biggest assets in your career.
Look out for the Pitman Campervan in 5 major cities in the UK this month and come and see the team to find out how you can give your career a boost.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Create a personalised avatar to use/share on social media and online platforms
- Answer a series of psychometric profiling questions and get a detailed and personalised career diagnostic report in the form of a certificate
- One to one CV and career advice
- Money-off courses vouchers
- Be entered into the prize draw to win the ‘Ultimate Career Package’, worth up to £1500!
When & Where?
Look out for the Holborn Training team in the following locations:
LONDON – Tuesday 10th September – One New Change, EC4M 9AF
MANCHESTER – Saturday 21st September – Queen Victoria Statue at Piccadilly Gardens
If you can’t make it on the day, our Course Advisors in Holborn, Croydon, Notting Hill and Manchester will be happy to help!
Just drop in or give us a call for a free careers consultation.
For more information on the Pitman Career MOT campaign and the other cities being visited, please visit www.pitmancareermot.com.
Published by Holborn Training.