Conditions of Enrolment
- Applicants must be over the age of 18.
- On enrolment, a non-refundable deposit is payable. (All fees are subject to VAT at the ruling rate).
- ONCE THE COURSE HAS STARTED, THE FULL COURSE FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Dishonoured cheques will incur a charge of £10.00 each, all training will be suspended until payment is then resolved i.e. paid in full.
- Attendance must be regular and booked in advance. Long-term absence without notification may result in the cancellation of the whole course without refund.
- The course length has been calculated to allow an average student the time to complete the course, however, this will depend on individual aptitude, as will the degree of proficiency achieved.
- Individual Pitman Training courses must be completed within 3 months, Diploma courses within 12 months. If the course is not completed within the time agreed, and if the student wishes to carry on with the course, this is at the discretion of the Centre Manager, and an additional fee may be payable.
- All students must use the workbooks and materials specified for the course booked and will be required to bring them to each lesson. Loan copies are not available. Replacement of students’ books will be chargeable at the appropriate rate.
- We will make every effort to ensure the student reaches the required standard. It must be appreciated that regular attendance and home practice where applicable is an integral part of the course. 2nd attempts at exams will incur a charge of £30 to cover examiners’ fees. Failure of 2nd attempts will result in a “Course Completed” grade.
- Exam papers passed or 2nd attempt fails are not returned, if you would like to request the return of your examination paper, there is a fee of £10 plus VAT.
- Certificate re-prints are £10 each.
- Tutor-led courses – A booking will only be considered as confirmed when payment is received. Pitman Training reserves the right to charge rescheduling/cancellation fees as follows:
- 15 working days prior to course date -No charge
- 5 – 15 Working days prior to course date – 50% of the Course fee
- Less than 5 working days notification prior to course date – 100% of the Course feePitman Training will endeavour to ensure that all tutor-led courses run on the specified dates. However, in the unlikely event a course needing to be rescheduled, we will accept no liability whatsoever save for the return of the course fees paid if the delegate is unable or unwilling to reschedule.
- Pitman Training does not supply stationery for home practice.
- Pitman Training is unable to accept responsibility for loss or damage to student’s property.
- Pitman Training reserves the right to dismiss any student who is consistently disruptive or does not attend regularly for training.
- Students must not fail more than two 2nd Attempt exams required for their diploma certificate. If this requirement is not met individual certificates will be issued for the subjects passed.
- Any career advice given by Pitman Training should be treated as guidance only and should always be confirmed by other relevant independent sources.
- Smoking is not permitted on or around Pitman Training property.
- Internet and email use is strictly prohibited. The manager reserves the right to dismiss any client found abusing the centre’s internet capabilities or in viewing illicit or pornographic material.
- Playing music is strictly prohibited.
- Eating and drinking at the computer terminal is strictly prohibited.
- Making copies of any Pitman Training material e.g. audio and data files will result in expulsion without refund as this is an infringement of copyright law.
- This training centre is operated under franchise by Holborn Training Limited.
Date of Birth
How To Book Or Find Out More.
To book your course or to find out more, just call our course advisors:
Notting Hill – 020 7792 5214
High Holborn – 020 7025 4700
Manchester – 0161 923 6814
Or contact us by email.
We’re happy to help!